Monday, June 19, 2006

"Who am I? You sure you want to know?"

--Spider-Man

I'm Spider-Man
Spider-Man
95%
Green Lantern
85%
Superman
75%
The Flash
75%
Supergirl
65%
Robin
65%
Hulk
65%
Iron Man
60%
Wonder Woman
55%
Batman
50%
Catwoman
40%
I am intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



I put this up mainly as a sign post pointing the way towards David's return to blogdom. However, I also couldn't help but jab at him and show the fact that I am 95% Spider-Man whereas he is only 85%. I'd like to think that extra 10 goes toward my amazing strength and agility, my extraordinary fighting skills, and my unmatched wit and intelligence. Unfortunately, however, I think that 10% refers to the homemade Spider-Man costume that currently hangs in my closet...

Even more disturbing is the fact that I am apparently more SUPERGIRL than Hulk, Iron Man, or Batman, who somehow even got beaten out by Wonder Woman.

Yeeaaaaah. Uh. No comment for that one.

--Cbake

2 Comments:

Blogger Bosephus Jamiroquai said...

Yeah, well my quiz answers were skewed a bit because I don't want to tip anyone off about my secret identity... I mean, err...
You might be a bit closer to Supergirl-ness because of your propensity to grow long flowing locks of hair.
And thanks for the plug. My readership has declined in recent months for some reason.
When are you heading back to Raleigh to see us? Soon I hope.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nurture your mind with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes heroes." Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)
Please post photo of you as Spiderman.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home