Friday, September 04, 2009

Dragon*Con Update 1

Got into town last night at 9:15, found a parking space and started walking toward registration to pick up my badge, which closed at 10:00 pm. Got to that hotel at 9:45 and had some employee tell me I was too late and they were cutting off the line. She was being extremely unhelpful. I walked past her to the Info booth, and no one there knew exactly what was going on, so the told me to check the VIP section.

I didn't know if I was VIP or not (my email wasn't working) but went anyway. Luckily, I was. So I got my badge last night, everything's groovy. Except this morning I found out I'm actually NOT VIP, I just have a 4-day Comp Pass that I had to pick up at VIP. That's disappointing.

Lots of crazy costumes around. Trying to decide whether or not to wait in line to get an expensive picture with certain celebrities...

--Cbake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home