Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas List 2008

Here's a quick Christmas List for anyone that may be shopping for me this Holiday season. I came up with this pretty quickly, and I fully expect to UPDATE this list frequently as more ideas come to me.


PRODUCTION SUPPLIES

Final Cut Studio (editing software; I need to update beyond that which I have, Final Cut Express)
- I may find a college student friend who can purchase this for me: they get almost half-off I think

A shotgun microphone
- An XLR cable to go with it (attaches to camera)

A sturdier tripod perhaps


DVDs

-Blade Runner: 4-Disc Collector's Edition
-Wall-E: 3-Disc Special Edition
-Batman: The Animated Series - The COMPLETE Series (like, 17 or 18 discs)
-Ikiru - Criterion Collection (by Akira Kurosawa)
*any other awesome DVDs I might not have (just make sure they're the Special Edition versions, usually more than 1 disc)


MUSIC

-"The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - The Complete Recordings" by Howard Shore (4-disc set)
-"The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The Complete Recordings" by Howard Shore (4-disc set)
-Any CD by Jethro Tull. A "Best of", "Aqualung"- something. I've been wanting some Tull for awhile.
*any other interesting soundtracks


BOOKS

-"The Complete Making of Indiana Jones" by J.W. Rinzler
-"The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead" by Max Brooks (preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse)
-Any "Art of" books, like "Art of Wall-E", or "Art of Star Wars: Episode III". I dig any book that has tons of concept art for movies
*any other books on film


TOYS/GEEKY STUFF

MIGHTY MUGGS
-Mola Rom from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
-Henry Jones Sr from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
-Yoda from Star Wars
-any other Mighty Muggs characters (also from the Marvel Universe) that aren't Chewbacca and C-3PO (already have those)

VIDEO GAMES

NINTENDO WII
-Guitar Hero IV: World Tour (would prefer to have it come with the new guitar)
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Okami
-Bloom Box (created by Steven Spielberg!)

Remember: I'll be updating!

--Cbake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home