Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas List 2009

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to sit down and come up with a proper list, so here's a few things off the top of my head. I'll update tomorrow night when I get off work (hopefully), and add more throughout the week. Possibly.

MUSIC
1. LOST Season 4 soundtrack
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The Complete Recordings (4-discs)
3. Twilight Zone: The Movie soundtrack
4. Any other movie soundtrack

VIDEO GAMES
1. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the Nintendo DS

BOOKS
1. Easy Riders and Raging Bulls by Peter Biskind
2. Adventures in the Screen Trade by William Goldman

IMAGINARY
1. A movie deal (really that's all I want and need)

I won't be devastated if I don't get any of these. I don't think there was anything this year I was really pining for. Least, nothing I can think of in this sleep-deprived moment. You know what I like. Pretty much anything movie-related or that will help me in my filmmaking, you know the drill!

--Cbake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home