Friday, December 02, 2005

Much like the first moon landing, a milestone in human history...

I forgot to mention that it has officially been over a year since I started this blog. My first post, created out of boredom, unemployment, and a post-graduation depression was published on November 17, 2004. For those of you who've stuck with me from the beginning, through musings on early marriage, revenge on wife-beaters, and the great Demon Rat Wars of 2004- I thank you. I hope to entertain in the future with better writing, more pictures, and a committment to actually writing what I said I would, be it movie reviews or family anecdotes. Also, much like David, I plan to post some of the stories I wrote for my creative writing classes in college. He just beat me to the punch.

Thanks again for reading, and here's to a bright and better future.

--Cbake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since cbake never appears on the IM waves anymore, here's a good article about Mr. Miagi and the Karate Kid. enjoy, guuuuuuyy


nick G

12:40 AM  
Blogger Cbake said...

Sicne you liked the trailer so much (and since I've watched it like 9 times now), I made a posting about it. And yes, my email is still the same one at UNC.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home