Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jiffy Lube Scandal Alert

This Public Service Announcement is brought to you by the letter "A". "A" for Atrocious. "A" for Amazingly Deceptive. "A" for @$$holes.

For anyone who's ever had any doubt when taking your car to a mechanic, for anyone who has ever gone to a chain such as Jiffy Lube to keep your car up to speed- watch this video.

Jiffy Lube has been caught in the act stealing your money and making no repairs. In fact, it seems to be company policy. Don't believe me? Just watch.

Jiff Lube Scandal in Three Parts

It's important to you and your family that this story gets spread and more people know of the potential scandals that await them when they try to get a car serviced. I will admit, I know absolutely ZERO about how a car works, and I know many of you are in the same situation. That frightens me. There's nothing we can do but rely on those we pay to help us.

Or we could teach ourselves mechanical engineering and learn how to service the car ourselves.

But I don't forsee that happening. So please, be wary.

--Cbake