Wednesday, August 01, 2007

LOST Simpsons Characters Part I

I had so much fun Simpsonizing myself at http://www.simpsonizeme.com that I decided to experiment a bit and see what characters from my other favorite tv show, "LOST" would look like had the show been animated in the Simpsons style.

And so I say to you BEHOLD! SIMPSONIZED LOST CHARACTERS!



The good Doctor Jack Shephard; the first character I tried to make, and he didn't come out as well as this. Thankfully, when revisiting the website three days later, it had for some ungodly reason, remade all my characters to look totally different than how I had originally made them, so Jack was given a better head-shape to work with. I found better eyes and better hair that was more appropriate as well.



John Locke, another second generation character that turned out better than the first. Like Jack before him, I made his stubble using the website's freckle option, which was a timely process but one that ultimately looks better than using their "stubble" or "beard" option.



Sayid Jarrah. He'd look better with stubble between the beard and ears, and I wanted to add Snowball II (the Simpsons' cat) to be Nadia (from the Flame Station episode where we first meet Mikhail), but the website completely destroyed what I had already done, and Sayid's new headshape was all wrong.



Michael Dawson. Captured in one of his many moments yelling the iconic "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!!"



Walt, Michael's son, here with his faithful dog, Vincent.

To be continued (cue the creepy LOST finale sound and title card)...

--Cbake

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Locke and Sayid are definitely the best of all - cheers to the ambition! Thanks!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home