Sunday, August 12, 2007

LOST Simpsons Characters Part II!

Here's the next round of Simpsonized characters from the show LOST! It's the Couples Edition!




Here's James Ford, aka Sawyer. He was a bit easy, though the trick was in not letting him look more like Tom Petty than actor Josh Holloway.



Kate Austen. I'm not very happy with this Simpsonization. The website does not have very good bodies for girls. They all have big hips (Kate is pretty small), and if you want one to have a tank top, like I did with her, it has to go with a miniskirt instead of pants (NO one but Shannon wore a skirt on the Island), or the tank tops are tucked into khakis. Either way, nothing really *looked* like Kate. To top it off, there are NO pony tails in the hairstyle section, which is unfortunate. Aside from the freckles, I think a ponytail would have really made this character.

UPDATE:


I think I like this hairstyle better. As you can see, I'm like George Lucas. I just can't step away and let my project "be" after its finished.




Jin Kwon. I'm VERY happy with him. His hair is perfect; just what I was looking for. More of a Season 3 look for him.


Sun Kwon, Jin's wife. Again, I'm not happy with the choices available for females, but I think I captured Sun well with her pulled back hair, sad smile, and conservative dress ala Season 1.




Former hobbit, rock star, and druggie Charlie Pace. I like him. Wish I could have found better hair, but his clothing feels right.


Claire Littleton. Seriously, the females are MUCH harder to do than the guys! I wish there was a pregnant body choice, but nooooo, of course they don't have what I need, so I had to do Claire post pregnancy ala Season 2. She had bangs in Season 3, and nothing really looked right except for the style above. If only I could put on that long necklace she always wears. Or maybe a baby.

Stay tuned for more!
--Cbake

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really really cute! nice work

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home