Friday, December 17, 2004

"What do you mean 'they cut the power'? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!"

--Aliens

So this evening I went downstairs to do some laundry before my big skiing trip on saturday. I'm running out of socks and t-shirts, and I just KNOW I'm gonna need some whites out there in Colorado. Anyway, I throw my clothes into the dryer and hit start.

Silence.

I hit start again.

Nothing.

Then I start conspiracy theoring. What if those bastard rats got behind the dryer and chewed through the wires and cut the power? Oh, I'll hates them forever. Moreso than usual. Cause now, I'm outta socks and t-shirts before my trip. Bastards.

By the way, afterwards I did some staking out on the basement steps. Demon Rat poked his head from around the corner of the crawlspace and scanned the room. He stopped when he came across my face and stared at me for a few moments. Then he disappeared back into the darkness. Took my breath away. Abnormally large Rat Bastard.
--Cbake

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home