Thursday, February 24, 2005

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

--Spaceballs

Well, I'm not one to toot my own horn, despite it being physically impossible and totally disgusting, so another post such as this will be rare. However, I have to hand it to my good friend David, aka Bosephus Jamiroquoi, for making possibly one of The Greatest Blog Postings Ever Made. Why? For the simple fact that it's about me, that's why. Deal with it.

Apparently he thinks I resemble Hollywood actor Eric Bana, from such films as "Troy", "Black Hawk Down", "The Hulk", and "Finding Nemo" (although he's quite unrecognizable under all that CGI shark makeup). He's not the first one to tell me so. Agree or disagree?

Anyway, why don't you go check out his blog to see for yourself? And while you're there, give his postings a readthrough. They can be pretty funny from time to time. And just to add more fuel to the fire, here are two pictures to get you started. Which is which? Whom is whom? "I must be seeing double! Four Krustys!"


--Cbake (perhaps I can break into Hollywood as his stunt double...)


PS: I think I owe David a steak dinner.



Eric Bana on the set of his new movie, "The Exorcist V: The Deadening"


Me at a swanky party with my ex-girlfriend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bosephus Jamiroquai said...

...or the fact that they are (dum dum dummmmmmmB) the same head clips, both obviously and admittedly, and you didn't pick up on it.

Just kidding. I actually have a small shrine to Cbake on the wall of my closet, complete with candles and fresh goat's blood. I just pulled them down and scanned them for the blog post.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have told you that you look like him, but with smaller ears. Not that you have small ears, he has bigger than average. :) But yes, I think you could have a future as his public appearance stand-in.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely see the resemblance. But without all that facial hair, you look like Tom Cruise.
Have you thought about a career in the priesthood? You look good both in black and wearing a collar.
Goodluck.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home