Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"F*** You, f*** you, f*** you, you're cool, and f*** you, I'm out"

I just spent over an hour and a half writing a very long and personal post. And then my Internet Explorer went on the fritz and closed out every window. Including the one I was typing in. I know what you're saying. "Next time why don't you save it as you type?" Well I did, genius.

I had copied most of my text in case such an event occured, but apparently that "copy" memory is gone now too, because only a blank space gets pasted. And I'm tired. And I'm pissed. Really f***king pissed because it's late and all that hard work went for naught.

So F*** you computer. I'm out.

--a very pissed off and tired Cbake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.
Joe Martin, Porterfield

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.
Joe Martin, Porterfield

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home