Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"Is it safe?"

--Marathon Man

The answer? No, no NO, it never is! Not when you've got dentists like this running around:

Dentist Injects Semen in Patients' Mouths

Yes, this happened right here in Charlotte, North Carolina. Wait, before you get scared, let me correct myself- it happened in Cornelius. Sorry for the confusion.

But let me ask, did you get scared? For one brief mili-second, did you think "Oh my God maybe it's MY dentist who's squirting bodily fluids into patients' mouths and oh my God maybe I was one of them!" Was there the tiniest voice in the back of your head that screamed "AIEEEEE!!!" in panicked urgency when you read that line?

Okay, if there was, I'm sorry, I didn't intend that at all. Or maybe I did. Anyway, this just goes to show there are some real freakshows out there. And just because someone is an intelligent and important member of society, that doesn't stop him/her from showing the darker side of humanity and acting like an unrestrained lunatic.

Really, what on Earth would drive a dentist to consider doing this? After years and years of the same old routine, did he just get bored and decide "Hell, I wonder if I could squirt something else into this person's mouth and see if they notice"? Maybe he started with flat soda, then worked his way up to saliva before going all out perverted.

And shoot, wouldn't you hate to be the patient to sit up and say "HEY! That tasted like semen! -- I mean, uh, not that I'd know what *that* tastes like..."

And by the way everyone, today is March 15. BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH. If Caesar couldn't escape it, neither can you.

--Cbake

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have way too much time on your hands ...

8:56 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

It's worth noting that trial hasn't even started.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

oh yeah, if you think that's scary, check this out:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/24/sperm.theft.ap/index.html

1:33 PM  
Blogger Cbake said...

Jeebus I don't even know what to say about that story.

I feel bad for the guy, because in an act like that, you *know* no one will get pregant- intercourse did not occur. And I feel like she broke his trust and betrayed him by using saved up sperm, which is a sick idea anyway, to have herself a child.

And then she wants him to pay child support? After not getting his consent to have a child with, and I hate typing this out, his saved up sperm? THAT's messed up.

True, she didn't technically "steal" it, but she did deceitfully use it to create a life, which is immoral.

There's a funny quote at the end: "'There's a 5-year-old child here,' Mirabelli said. 'Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth.'"

Imagine how he'll feel when he learns about how he was conceived. Stupid woman.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home