Friday, July 01, 2005

Too late, or early depending on how you look at it, to come up with a witty title...

Well its 4:21 AM and in an hour I'll be leaving to go to Pittsburgh.

Only I made the mistake of forgetting to bring my manuscript with me. And my toothbrush.

Luckily, my grandmother will be going back up to Pitt sometime in the next month, I believe, and she can take the manuscript up then.

When I return next week, I hope to have reviews of "Batman Begins" (thumbs up) and "War of the Worlds" (more thumbs up).

Until then, I'll be living it up at my family's big Godfather-style reunion/party. A swimming pool, a band, drinks, tons of family, a few fireworks- there really is nothing better.

Sheesh, I need a nap.

--Cbake

PS: Anyone else see that badass King Kong trailer yet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man ur family reunion thing sounds cool i wish i ws there oh wait...

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

King King looks brilliant

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home