Friday, May 13, 2005

As the creepy girl from "The Ring" put it..."Seeeven daaaaays..."

Seven days.

One week.

One movie.

One finale.

Till Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith blows its way into theaters.

Think I'm excited? You bet I am. "Return of the Jedi" is the VERY first movie I can ever remember seeing in a theater, and I must have been two years old. And it's had a huge impact on me growing up.

I bought the soundtrack last week but have refrained from listening to John Williams' score until after I see and hear its use in the movie. It came with a 70 minute DVD, however, made of 16 music videos that use major themes from the Star Wars saga along with edited footage from all six movies to tell the story through music, beginning with Episode I and ending in Episode VI.

Needless to say, it rocks. And now we play the waiting game...

"...Aw, the waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos instead."

--Cbake

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet another superb score...for assumedly a movie that doesn't meet my expecations (though is still held in high regards). ah, the jaded life.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home