Friday, April 15, 2005

Hammond: "You may have us, but you'll never get off the island!"


Velociraptor (in British accent): "Oh, I beg to differ. You see, the other raptors and I have begun constructing a crude suspension bridge toVenezuela. Once there, I will lie low and assume odd jobs under the name Mr. Pilkington. But perhaps I've said too much..." (chuckles evilly while smoking a pipe).

--The Critic (spoofing Jurassic Park)




Raptor
ROAR! You're 73% Dinotastic!!
Aren't you a clever one? Nearly everone is scared of you. The ones who aren't generally end up as lunch. You like the finer things in life, like a good hunt, a good triceratops steak, and a relaxing evening discussing the finer points of evolution in the Jurrasic and Cretaceous Periods. Stomping around and Biting everything in sight isnt your style. You are too classy for that. But still, who can resist a good chomping when the opportunity arises?




The what Dinosaur are you Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5231314034101233143


--Cbake

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scared of you? scared of you?!?!? seriously????? not me. pfft.
-pooh

12:39 AM  
Blogger Cbake said...

It's okay. I can sense the fear within. Keep it hidden. I smell that stuff like its a pheromone. And I'm attracted to it.
Yum.

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROAR!!! You are T-Rex, the tyrannt lizard king! You Chomp, Bite, Stomp, and Eat. You're a one dino killing machine. You're the most famous dinosaur of them all. You're the star. But you are probably too hungry to care. Eat more herbivores and stomp everything!
Sounds like me
- amanda

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home