Saturday, April 30, 2005

Adios Amigos

Farewell friends... For now...

As my living situation goes into a state of uncertain flux in the next two weeks, I will be without a computer, or at least an internet connection, with which to update you on things going on in my life.

Any future blogging will be done at assorted libraries or from relatives' computers.

But I do have a backlog of blog articles I've written and never edited, as well as an assortment of future topics that will be blogged about in the near future (I hope).

I know I keep saying I'll write about this or that soon enough, but my job has kept me busy the last week, and I've found I'd much rather sleep than spend the wee hours of the night writing.

The job is going well, I've got my second commercial shoot coming up on monday, and I've already had to turn down another job because of conflicting schedules.

Anyhoo, as the lady sang at the end of "Dr. Strangelove"...

"We'll meeeeet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know wheeeeen..."

--Cbake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you get some sleep and write faster so that you can go home. i hope happiness finds you when this job is over.kallie says hi. xoxo Allie
PS
"You have a lively family"
~fortune cookie

10:36 PM  
Blogger Cbake said...

Yeah I hope they're "lively", because that's a heck of a lot better than "deadly".

--Cbake

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home