Saturday, August 27, 2005

Little Known Facts About Edenton, NC

Movie Production Update #9

I know, I know, I'm late with the updates and I've got stories coming out the wazoo ranging from instant tans to doubled paychecks and beyond. I'll write more when I have more time and energy, simple as that.

Until then, here are a few juicy trivia bits about Edenton, NC.

-Edenton was the first capital of North Carolina.

-There is no Wal-Mart.

-Edenton had it's very own, less well-known tea party before the Revolution.

-The only high school in town is called John Holmes High (formally John A. Holmes High until some senior stole the "A" last year).

-It's the smallest county in the state with the highest pregnancy rate.

-And STDs. There's a huge STD problem among the high schoolers.

Or so I hear...

*Cough*

--Cbake

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been waiting with great anticipation for this new update, and you didn't disappoint me. Must not be much to do in Edenton if the pregnancy rate and std's are the highest in NC. Jacob is here this evening and he wants to add a few words. Hey Chris, how are you doing? I am going to a new private school called Manus Academy. I met 3 new friends. Can't wait to see you, love Jacob and mamere

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name was in Sunday's Charlotte Observer. I saved a copy for you. There was an article about Mark and a sep article about the Art dept.

Hope all is well...123, love you...Dad

3:02 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

I guess they must need more sex-ed. If those kids don't star wearing rubbers, then some back-woods fundamentalist might come out and tell them not to have sex at all! Pfft! Then how am I supposed to get laid my next time in town?:P

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stay away form them women things... we can be tricky.

xoxo Allie

9:32 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Yeah, no kidding. I've been pretty good at doing that for the past 28 years. All most a little too good.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i go to john a holmes and there is no std problem. its a small town and rumors fly... dont believe everything you hear!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home