Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"They killed Kenny! You bastards!"

--Southpark

THEY KILLED HIM!
THEY SHOT THE PRESIDENT!

OH GOD! THEY BLEW UP MICHELLE AND TONY!!!

THEY'RE GOING AFTER CHLOE!

WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY DONE?!?!

I finally watched the first 2 hours of this year's season of "24" a few nights ago. I don't know whether it's the worst idea to kill off two MAJOR characters within the first fifteen minutes of the show, or that it's the best premiere of "24" .

EVER.

All I know is that my addiction has returned. As if "LOST" wasn't bad enough, now I've got "24" back in my life.

Speaking of which, "LOST" is about to start, and after two weeks of seeing the Monster and The Others, I'm interested to see what other surprises and revelations the show has in store tonight.

And speaking of addictions (lemme backtrack two subjects), I find that everytime I touch a computer, my internet addiction wanes. Partly because I cannot remember all those websites I used to visit and revisit ten times a day when I didn't have a job. And partly because I don't have access to my two-mile long bookmark list anymore either.

But when I have access to the web (like, it's in the other room at a friend's house), but I can't use it, I find it very hard to restrain myself from leaping out the room to check my email and update my blog.

And speaking of THAT, I do apologize that I haven't updated in weeks, but I've been working on two different commercials, doing the PA thing, doing a little stunt-driving, and everytime I am at an available computer, I don't have the time to write a good blog because my friends will accuse me of loving the internet more than I love them.

To which I say "No comment".

--Cbake

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunt Driving? I hope it is someone elses car...you owe me insurance money...haha

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trent - pretty sure that was directed at me... and its true - he does love the internet more than me.... I've had to come to terms with it and so should you.... sniff sniff...

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you not hooked up to internet yet? Seems like it could solve your problems. And solutions for most problems are just time and money...

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home